Sunday, October 9, 2011

Just broke my Femur for the 4th Time... So Much Pain



because I broke my left femur for the 4th time. I had to have my 6th surgery on it. (If you've read my previous post on my blog, this post will make perfect sense). After about a 5 hour long surgery of taking my old titanium rod out of my left femur, My Dr said he had to switch drills every so often because my dense-easily-to-break-bone kept breaking all of his drills as he was trying to make more room in my bone for a bigger and better metal Rod! As a reminder I do not have a Marrow Canal like normal people, so he had to create one. Now, one was already partially created for the previous smaller rod that was already in there, but he needed more room for the bigger and better one that he was replacing it with. The day after surgery he came to my room and told me that my bone was like trying to drill through concrete. CRAZY! Okay so instead of Giving a huge long summary of what happend Im just going to copy and paste all of my FB posts that I posted after surgery in Chronilogical order. which kinda makes it more personal. Besides Im on a lot of pain meds and I cant think very well. haha.

1)Last night was terrible. No sleep, I threw up, and my machines kept going off and beeping. I'm in So much pain and the only medicine I'm getting is through the epidural they put in during surgery, which is screwing up and numbing the wrong leg. =,(. The pain team is coming by in a few hours to check on me, hopefully they will fix this. =,(
--Sept 27, 7:37am

2) In SO MUCH PAIN pain pain =,(.......I'm just focusing on the fact that I Get to See the Love of my LIFE tomorrow, my Ricky Poo! and my bestest and neatest Friend my Carlee Silly Billy!
--Sept 27th, 11:06pm

3) God, PLEASE make the PAIN go down...this is torture. But thank you for making me So STRONG.
--sept 8th, 3:46 am

4) Aside from the fact that on a scale from 1 to 10 my pain is a 10, Today is a BAD day, everthing is going wrong *CRIES*!! =,(
--Sept 28, 1:35pm

5) THANK YOU EVERYONE from the bottom of my heart for ALL of your heartfelt prayers and support for my surgery and for my lonely stay up at Stanford!! The surgery was fantastic and Long: 4 1/2--5 hrs, but he got the rod he wanted in! (afterward surgery he told us my bone broke several of his Drills--"that drilling in my bone was like drilling into concrete"--which threw me for a loop)] but IM HOME NOW! VISIT! Lol
--Oct 6th, 1:42 am

6) Is in So much pain...=,( I cant even describe how much.....the oxycontin and nerve pain meds feel as if they arent even working *cries* But God is So much Stronger!!! Thank you God for everything good in my life. I love you and I love my Hubby who works so hard during the day and then comes home to take care of me by basically waiting on me hand and foot, and then gets no sleep, because due to the fact that I can't sleep, HE can't sleep. Lord, bless my husband.... [because he blesses me]
--Oct 7th, 12:19am

"For this is a gracious thing, when, mindful of God, one endures sorrows while suffering unjustly.For what credit is it if, when you sin and are beaten for it, you endure? But if when you do good and suffer for it you endure, this is a gracious thing in the sight of God." --1 Peter 2:19-20. (This Verse Couldn't BE more Amazing Right Now)



"Make a joyful noise to the LORD, all the earth; break forth into joyous song and sing praises"!! Psalm 98:4 --No MATTER WHAT!!! Rejoice in the Lord!! And Thank Him for EVERYTHING! :) thank you Jesus for everything Good in my life cause I truly am blessed!











No comments:

Post a Comment

Turning Negative into Good

Often, out of our greatest rejection comes our greatest direction. Genesis 50:20 before I say what I want to say let me just get one th...