Friday, September 3, 2010

Going on a Trip to Massachusetts

Sept 3, 2010



So the next two weeks are going to be so much fun! First were doggie sitting  this three day weekend for friends who have a hot tub and a back yard that gets lots of sun! (major bonus). Then Monday I get a hair trim and style, I'm super excited because that always makes you feel refreshed and every time you catch yourself in the mirror you do a double take lol. And then of course Tues I have school...But then Wed Ricky and I get up at like 4am to drive to the San Jose Airport, and I get to ditch school, to Fly back east to Massachusetts for a week!! Were going back there for his cousin's wedding! And while were there I get to meet a bunch of Ricky's family members that I have yet to meet! and they are all so excited to meet me! I'm pretty sure I'll come back to Monterey with a Boston accent, because whenever I'm around people with an accent I just cant help but talk like them. And I'm pretty much going to go picture and video camera crazy, because I love towns with four seasons, warm summers, and trees that change colors in the fall, with leaves that get crunchy. And of course we don't get that here in Monterey, its always cold and Evergreens never change. So I think if Ricky wants me to come back to Monterey with him, he's going to have to loosen me from my kung-foo grip that I will have holding onto a tree with my entire body begging to stay.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Turning Negative into Good

Often, out of our greatest rejection comes our greatest direction. Genesis 50:20 before I say what I want to say let me just get one th...